4 & 5 -year -olds: Expressive Arts and Design
• I can explore, use and refine a variety of artistic effects to express my ideas and feelings.
• I can return to and build on my previous learning, by refining my ideas and developing ways to represent them.
• I can create collaboratively with others. I can share my ideas, resources and skills.
• I can listen attentively to, move to and talk about music, expressing my feelings and responses.
• I can sing in a group or on my own, I am increasingly able to match the pitch and follow the melody.
• I enjoy creating storylines in my pretend play.
• I enjoy exploring and engaging in making music and dance. I can perform by myself or in a group.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: